Easy Learning Mandarin Chinese Audio Course
- Author Collins Dictionaries, Read by Wei Jin
- Narrator Wei Jin
- Publisher HarperCollins Publishers
- Run Time 3 hours and 47 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Language self-study, Language teaching and learning material and coursework.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
The Easy Learning Mandarin course is the perfect language learning course for holidays and business trips abroad.
The accompanying booklet is also available at: collinsdictionary.com/resources.
- Easy to use – learn Mandarin quickly and with confidence
- Easy to follow – listen, speak Mandarin and learn
- Easy to learn – Mandarin grammar made simple
Easy Learning Mandarin teaches you key words for the most important situations and lets you expand your language through a variety of activities. You choose whether to focus on learning the essentials or to progress to some more challenging activities – so whether you’re a beginner, or you want to refresh and build upon your existing knowledge, you can become confident in Mandarin without even having to pick up a pen.
Download the accompanying booklet from www.collinslanguage.com/easy-learning-audio-courses
Unit 1: Greetings
Unit 2: Attracting Attention
Unit 3: Exchanging Courtesies
Unit 4: Asking Questions
Unit 5: Where are you from?
Unit 6: Going Places
Unit 7: Asking Directions
Unit 8: Where can we eat?
Unit 9: Getting Transport
Unit 10: Ordering a drink
Unit 11: Asking for a room
Unit 12: All about food!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get tailored content recommendations, product updates and info on new releases. Your data is your own: we commit to protect your data and respect your privacy.