Easy Learning Portuguese Audio Course
- Author Collins Dictionaries, Read by Margaret Clarke
- Narrator Margaret Clarke
- Publisher HarperCollins Publishers
- Run Time 3 hours and 23 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Language self-study, Language teaching and learning material and coursework.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
The Easy Learning Portuguese course is the perfect language learning course for holidays and business trips abroad.
The accompanying booklet is also available at: collinsdictionary.com/resources.
- Easy to use – learn Portuguese quickly and with confidence
- Easy to follow – listen, speak Portuguese and learn
- Easy to learn – Portuguese grammar made simple
Easy Learning Portuguese teaches you key words for the most important situations and lets you expand your language through a variety of activities. You choose whether to focus on learning the essentials or to progress to some more challenging activities – so whether you’re a beginner, or you want to refresh and build upon your existing knowledge, you can become confident in Portuguese without even having to pick up a pen.
Download the accompanying booklet from www.collinslanguage.com/easy-learning-audio-courses
Unit 1: Hello!
Unit 2: Excuse me
Unit 3: Where’s the hotel?
Unit 4: Over there
Unit 5: What would you like?
Unit 6: Have you got..?
Unit 7: Can you help me?
Unit 8: I want to go to…
Unit 9: Do you go to..?
Unit 10: It hurts
Unit 11: For when?
Unit 12: What’s it like?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get tailored content recommendations, product updates and info on new releases. Your data is your own: we commit to protect your data and respect your privacy.