- Author Martha Carr, Michael Anderle
- Narrator Cassandra Morris
- Publisher Dreamscape Media
- Run Time 6 hours and 34 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Children’s / Teenage fiction: Fantasy, Children’s / Teenage general interest: Mysteries and the unexplained, Children’s / Teenage general interest: Witches, wizards and magicians.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
Magic is still on the fritz. To put it right, the Hadstrom sisters take a winding tour across Austin to find the artifacts for their final spell. If everything goes according to plan, they can fix the city’s magic without any more damage. That’s a big if… And if they get it wrong? They may never break the family curse and free the Gorafrex. It’s harder than it looks, but a Hadstrom sister doesn’t give up easily. They’re gonna have to make it work.