- Author Martha Carr, Michael Anderle
- Narrator Cassandra Morris
- Publisher Dreamscape Media
- Run Time 6 hours and 38 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Children’s / Teenage fiction: Fantasy, Children’s / Teenage general interest: Mysteries and the unexplained, Children’s / Teenage general interest: Witches, wizards and magicians.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
The Hadstrom sisters need to get the Gorafrex back in its prison. Fast. The problem is that these witches don’t know how to get him there or lock him inside. What do you do when nothing goes back to normal like you thought it would? Search for better solutions, because it’s not just the Austin magical community running out of time. It’s the world. The sisters haven’t been told the truth about the Gorafrex and their connections to it. Where did these three witches really come from? The answers will make a difference. Austin—and the world—are counting on them to make the right choice. Together.