Christmas At Cedarwood Lodge
- Author Rebecca Raisin
- Narrator Daniela Acitella
- Publisher HarperCollins Publishers
- Run Time 13 hours and 50 minutes
- Format x-book®
- Genre Contemporary romance.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
This winter it’s time to fall in love at Cedarwood Lodge…
After years of dreaming, Clio Winters is finally fulfilling her childhood dream of renovating the gorgeous old Cedarwood Lodge in Evergreen and turning it into the perfect destination for celebrations, weddings and extravagant birthday parties. The huge property used to be a bustling holiday camp, now Clio wants to bring it back to its halcyon days – which will be a lot of hard work!
Returning back to the small town of her youth she’s glad to have one of her best friends still around to lean on, Micah who is just as solid as he used to be. But with her own secrets pushing her to run from her glamorous life in New York, she’ll have to tread carefully, especially when the far-too-handsome-for-his-own-good contractor, Kai, shows up on her doorstep…
Sure she’s here in Evergreen to change her life, but there is no way she’s falling in love!
Previously published as Celebrations & Confetti, Brides & Bouquets, Midnight & Mistletoe.
- ‘I really loved this terrific romantic, charming, entertaining and fun book and highly recommend it.’ Suze Lavender, Top 500 Amazon Reviewer.
- ‘Winter at Cederwood Lodge is perfect. It contains the most heartwarming of stories, characters and the cutest little setting.’ BTP Book Club
- ‘This was a fantastic book and such a good festive read – I absolutely adored it!’ Donna Maguire, Top 1000 Amazon Reviewer
- ‘Absolutely fantastic book, had me hooked from the first page. Full of anticipation, a real page turner. Loved it!’ Amazon Reviewer
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get tailored content recommendations, product updates and info on new releases. Your data is your own: we commit to protect your data and respect your privacy.