- Author Henry Kimsey-House, Karen Kimsey-House, Phillip Sandahl, Laura Whitworth
- Narrator Karen Kimsey-House
- Publisher John Murray Press
- Run Time 8 hours and 58 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Management and management techniques, Management: leadership and motivation, Personnel and human resources management.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
The definitive edition – updated and expanded, with access to an online toolkit.
‘The bible of coaching guides…No other book gives you the tools, skills, and the fundamentals needed to succeed in these delicate relationships.’ Stephen R. Covey, Author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Co-Active Coaching offers current and aspiring coaches, leaders and managers in organisations and anyone wanting to strengthen interpersonal relationships, a practical, yet transformative communication process called the Co-Active Model. Since its creation by the authors more than 25 years ago, the Co-Active Model and the book have formed the foundation of the authors’ six-part coach training program delivered globally to tens of thousands of individuals each year through the authors’ training institute, CTI.
With its origins in the coaching profession, the Co-Active Model also applies to work and interpersonal relationships because it is based on principles of effective communication backed by current scientific research. In this highly-anticipated new edition, the universal applicability of the the Co-Active Model is emphasised. It goes beyond the one-on-one coach/coachee structure to include guidance for leaders and managers on how they can add a coaching competency to their professional skill set.
New to this edition:
· Every chapter has been updated for relevance and direct application to coaching in all of its forms, including in the workplace
· New material covering: current neuroscience research, Co-Active approaches to leadership development and working with groups and teams
· More examples drawn from the authors’ first-hand experiences, especially in workplace settings
· More examples of the Co-Active Model applied internationally
· Web-based ‘Toolkit’ with 27 exercises, questionnaires, checklists, and reproducible forms
(P)2019 Hodder & Stoughton Limited
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get tailored content recommendations, product updates and info on new releases. Your data is your own: we commit to protect your data and respect your privacy.