- Author Tim Duggan
- Narrator Tim Duggan
- Publisher Wavesound from W. F. Howes Ltd
- Run Time 6 hours and 30 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Entrepreneurship.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
Want to be more creative and efficient in life and work? It’s all about killer thinking.
Killer Thinking is the ultimate guide to creating, developing and recognising incredible ideas that will revolutionise the way you work, from the bestselling author of Cult Status.
We need better ideas right now. Everywhere you look, there are growing problems that require fresh, creative thinking to help us solve. The good news is that anyone can learn to master the art of creativity to turn good ideas into brilliant ones.
That’s what this book is about: those killer ideas that have a positive impact on many people, with near-infinite winners. The type you hear about and think, ‘Damn, I wish I’d thought of that!’
Tim Duggan, the co-founder of Junkee Media, will show you how to identify and generate your own ideas with big potential, and then how to refine and bring them to life. Learn from the creative minds behind some of the most innovative ideas out there, like Canva, KeepCup, Movember, Linktree, B Corps, Zero Co and more.
You will discover:
– 8 steps to integrate killer thinking in your life and work
– Why boredom is the mother of creativity
– How to refine ideas and bring them to life
– The best filter to run your ideas through to ensure everyone wins
– 13 practical exercises you can apply to real-world problems today
– Why killer execution is just as important as killer ideas
And a whole lot more.