This Book Will Blow Your Mind
- Author New Scientist
- Narrator David Thorpe
- Publisher John Murray Press
- Run Time 11 hours and 13 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Astronomy, space and time, Popular science, Quantum physics (quantum mechanics and quantum field theory).
Listen to a sample
What to expect
What’s the nature of reality? Does the universe ever end? What is time and does it even exist? These are the biggest imagination-stretching, brain-staggering questions in the universe – and here are their fascinating answers.
From quantum weirdness to freaky cosmology (like white holes – which spew out matter instead of sucking it in), This Book Will Blow Your Mind takes you on an epic journey to the furthest extremes of science, to the things you never thought possible. This book will explain:
– Why is part of the universe missing (and how scientists finally found it)
– How time might also flow backwards
– How human head transplants might be possible (in the very near future)
– Whether the universe is a hologram
– And why we are all zombies
Filled with counterintuitive stories and factoids you can’t wait to share, as well as lots of did-you-knows and plenty of how-did-we-ever-not-knows, this will blow your mind – and then put it back together again.
You don’t need a spaceship to travel to the extremes of science. You just need this audiobook.
(P)2018 Hodder & Stoughton Limited