Your Baby Week By Week
- Author Dr Caroline Fertleman and Simone Cave
- Narrator Willow Nash
- Publisher Ebury Publishing
- Run Time 8 hours and 58 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Child care and upbringing: advice for parents, Pregnancy, birth and baby care: advice and issues.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
Penguin presents the audio edition of Your Baby Week by Week by Dr Caroline Fertleman, read by Willow Nash.
The first six months with a new baby is a special and exciting time full of milestones and new experiences. This updated edition of Your Baby Week by Week explains the changes that your baby will go through in their first six months. Each chapter covers a week of their development so you’ll know when your baby will start to recognize you, when they’ll smile and laugh for the first time and even when they’ll be old enough to prefer some people to others!
Paediatrician Dr Caroline Fertleman and health writer Simone Cave’s practical guide provides reassuring advice so you can be confident about your baby’s needs. Including:
– How to tell if your baby is getting enough milk
– Spotting when you need to take your baby to the doctor
– Identifying why your baby is crying
– How long your baby is likely to sleep and cry for
– Tips on breastfeeding and when to wean your baby
Full of all the information and tips for every parent Your Baby Week by Week is the only guide you’ll need to starting life with your new arrival.
Your Baby Week By Week is a brilliant handbook for new mums. Small babies take up lots of time, particularly in the first six months, so the bite-sized approach to topics such as crying, feeding, sleeping and weaning is perfect for helping mums through all the challenges of the early days and inspiring them to feel confident.Prima Baby
a really useful book to read a few weeks before your baby arrivesPregnancy and Birth
This book is what every mum has been waiting for – the week-by-week format makes it all so simpleDaily Mirror
This is a lifesaver for every new mumGrazia