Studying The Great Gatsby: The Complete Text and Revision Guide
- Author F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Narrator Roy McMillan, Adam Sims
- Publisher Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Run Time 6 hours and 58 minutes
- Format Audio
- Genre Educational: study and revision guides.
Listen to a sample
What to expect
Plug in and prepare for your A-Level English Literature examination with this comprehensive audio study guide to The Great Gatsby.
Includes the entire, unabridged audio narration of The Great Gatsby, as well as in-depth analysis on the text, covering the key areas of: Characters, Themes, Structure and Form, Genre and Historical Context – as well as detailed chapter summaries and key quotations for your exam.
This audio study guide covers the core assessment objectives of the A Level syllabus. This will give students studying these texts a strong foundation from which they can build their understanding, engage with other critical commentary and draw connections to other literary texts. Students will learn how to:
– articulate informed and creative responses to the text through the exploration of themes and key ideas (AO1)
– analyse writers’ craft to uncover the ways in which writers convey meaning in the text (AO2)
– appreciate the influence and significance of the contexts which shaped the writing and reception of the text (AO3)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to get tailored content recommendations, product updates and info on new releases. Your data is your own: we commit to protect your data and respect your privacy.